There are many great benefits of using a pet sitter over kennels – not just for your pet but also for you.
Many of our clients can’t imagine going back to using boarding facilities or kennels after having experienced a pet sitter.
1. Knowing that your pet is in caring and loving hands of a trusted pet sitter, who will spend a lot of quality time with your pet.
2. No longer need to burden friends and family
3. If your pet becomes ill while you are gone, they will be taken to their regular vet.
4. Pet sitters do not only take care of your pet but can also watch your home and help with plants, mail, etc. It is always reassuring to know that someone is checking in or even living in your home when you are gone.
5. You will receive as many photo and videos updates as you wish (unlike other boarding/kennel facilities were you usually only get an update 1-2 times a week).
1. Pet can stay in his/her own environment where he/she feels safe and comfortable.
2. Being surrounded by familiar sights smells and sounds.
3. Following his/her regular diet and exercise routine.
4. Unlimited play time and attention from his/her pet sitter.
5. No risk of getting ill or parasites from other pets (for example kennel cough).
6. Eliminating the trauma of traveling or being in an unfamiliar environment.
Being a pet sitter is a very rewarding experience and who doesn’t want to have a job where they get to cuddle and spend time with adorable pets?!
1. Being a pet sitter is a very rewarding experience and who doesn’t want to have a job where they get to cuddle and spend time with adorable pets?!
2. Pet sitting not only means you can shower a furry friend with care and affection but also pays you for doing something you love. You can arrange your own availability and prices, and therefore have full flexibility.
3. If you have your own pet but feel like he/she needs a companion from time to time, the perfect solution is to group board. This way both pets can socialize and unlimited playtime is guaranteed. (don’t forget to set up a meet and greet beforehand, to make sure they get along).
If you have any questions for us in the meantime please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.